Monday, August 11, 2008

#8 really simple feeds with RSS


Phew!!!! well I think i have mastered RSS feeds but not without tearing out my hair in the process. I have subscribed to a few feeds .....the state library employment page......who knows i might land myself a job:-) I can see this will be very interesting and very useful. I am looking forward to seeing just what is on offer although i think managing your feeds might become and issue. I think i will become selective about just what i subscribe to as there are only so many hours in a day to read. The importance of keeping a log of user names and passwords became glaringly obivious during this exercise as i struggled to remember the user name i signed up to bloglines with.....i wasted at least two hours playing around and even had to create a new account to get around the problem.



Click here to see my blogline subscribtions to RSS feeds



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home